Hi Leila,

This looks interesting. I have a few questions.

1. Why are users being asked for their email addresses? This creates
privacy concerns regarding the handling of PII. I think that using
usernames would be preferable.

2. I'm unclear on whether the plan is to invite newbies to contact veterans
who may have edited similar pages. If that is the plan, I would strongly
encourage you to solicit veterans to sign up to opt in to this experiment.
Some veterans may be more willing than others to help newbies. Many veteran
editors have plenty of work on their agendas and I'm not sure that asking
them to take on yet more work is something that's a good idea. If they opt
in to the experiment, like mentors, then I think that would be okay within
the scope of this experiment, although I would be very cautious about
rolling that out on a large scale to thousands of veterans whose time is
very precious.

Thanks,

Pine