From: 80hnhtv4agou--- via Wikitech-l <wikitec...@lists.wikimedia.org>
Date: Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikitech-l] Results from 2018 global Wikimedia survey
arepublished!
To: Wikimedia developers <wikitec...@lists.wikimedia.org>, <
egal...@wikimedia.org>

Experience of harassment has
not declined since 2017 and appears to remain steady

At
what point and time does the foundation step in, as some  language
editions do and stop the warring and abuse by users and administrators
?

does
the board know what is going on here ?

and
it is not just EN wikipedia, but in all l anguage  editions as well.