Hello,

That is very interesting. I don't know what she or he is referring
to...  How would the equation exactly look like?

As there are rules about content, and as the final goal is to provide
recipients with content they appreciate, I think that the equation
would lack important factors.

From the point of view of a certain discipline, it might be enough to
think "if content is not reverted/deleted by other editors, then it is
okay". Other researchers say: "I don't know whether this piece of
content is encyclopedic or according to the rules, as long as I have
not seen it with my own eyes."

For example: https://ksh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Faassefeld&oldid=763862
This article has not been deleted, but still it does not comply with
the Wikipedia rules. (The Wikipedia language version is Ripuarian, but
the text has been obviously copied from nds-nl.wp.)

Also: what is productivity, does this only relate to text or other
content "produced" specifically for that wiki? If someone translates
text, or imports texts, is that the same kind of "productivity"?

Kind regards
Ziko