Hi Ofer,

Could you explain a bit more of the background what kind of questions
you're trying to answer? I have been looking into voting on Wikipedia
myself, and getting clean data is a challenge indeed.

Are you only interested in English or also in other communities? Do you
refer with 'article' to the lemma around which a dispute was settled (in
arbitration, it's often not a particular lemma) or rather the section of
the rules that the ruling would refer to (quite common in Dutch, not sure
if it is in other languages).

As for polls, outside the 2010 dataset on admin elections in English
Wikipedia, I have been unable to find any readily available data myself.
Most likely, you'd have to collect it from various pages and interpret the
data. It depends on the type of polls you're interested in, how straight
forward that is. (If I overlooked something, I would be happy to be
corrected!)

Best,

Lodewijk Gelauff