Sample query I just wrote that get the edit count of a single user (by
username) during a period of time on Quarry:
https://quarry.wmflabs.org/query/34716 .
The gotcha that might be important for this query is using the table
`revision_userindex` rather than the play revision table which doesn't have
such an index.

Make a great day,
Max Klein ‽ http://notconfusing.com/