Hello all,

I am new to this mailing list, and a new researcher so apologies if this is not
the right mailing list for this question, but I hope you might be able to help
me.

I am trying to recreate the map included below, with Wikipedia edits per 10,000
internet users but with newer data, I was hoping year 2018 data that I can then
average per month, although it doesn’t have to be a Calendar year I suppose, it
could be Feb-2018 to Feb-2019.
The key is that I would like newer data. I have looked at the sources of these
maps, and they all seem to end in 2013 or 2014. This source got me close, but
has no Edit data, only Viewing data.
https://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/squids/SquidReportPageViewsPerCountryBreakdown.htm

Could anyone help me in finding the right dataset to recreate this map? (Image
too heavy to be sent in email)
Like this image:
https://i0.wp.com/geonet.oii.ox.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/46/2016/09/Wikipedia_EditsPerMonth-1-1.png

From this article:
https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/blog/the-geography-of-wikipedia-edits/

I’m very grateful for any help you can offer me.

Very best,
Adam