Hello, indeed a very interesting topic, and one should really treat small
and big Wikipedias as very different kinds of websites. Just alone that on
big Wikipedias, you have and use a watchlist, while on a small Wikipedia,
you basically use the Recent changes.
A systematic comparison would be great. My paper ten years ago was more a
survey on the topic by itself: Ziko van Dijk: Wikipedia and
lesser-resourced languages. In: *Language Problems and Language Planning*
33 (2009, Nr. 3, Herbst), S. 234-255.
Actually in the book I am working on right now, such a systematic
comparison would be a very useful example for how to apply my wiki model...
:-)
Kind regards
Ziko