Hello,

As part of an AHRC research network, I conduct a survey about Internet/media utopias.

In the time of the Cambridge Analytica scandal and fake news, we experience a crisis of Internet platforms. Many people think we need Internet and media utopias today. But how could they look like?
People interested in Wikipedia might have good ideas...

I want to invite you to participate:

https://psmutopias.limequery.net/879161

Answering will take about five minutes. A number of participants with very visionary ideas will be invited to a workshop in 2020 in London, where participants will work on co-writing/co-authoring an Internet/Media Utopias Manifesto.

Kind regards, Christian Fuchs

--
Prof. Christian Fuchs
University of Westminster,