Evening all,

I hope everyone is doing well given the crazy world we’re living in.

I was having a conversation with a few users on Discord today and we were
wondering whether wikimedia (or users of other similiar sites would be
fine) disproportinately fall into the category of having aspergers, ADHD
and other simmilar conditions.

It would be even better if anyone knew what sort of areas these users were
more likely to work in.

Following a chat with Issac in #wikimedia-research, I understand there
isn’t much support for this kind of research as users may not want to
reveal this information and there is no clear reason for collecting the
information but if anyone knows of past research or has any information,
that would be helpful.

Stay Safe,
RhinosF1
--