Hi,

My name is Jim Maddock, and I’m with a researcher at Northwestern
University working on identifying missing content on Wikipedia.  As a first
step, we want to talk to members of Wikipedia’s editor community to better
understand how editors currently identify and add missing content.
Participants must be Wikipedia editors who speak English and will be
compensated for their time.

For more details about our project, please refer to our Wikimedia project
meta page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Characterizing_Existing_Practices_for_Identifying_and_Mitigating_Knowledge_Gaps>.
If you are interested in participating, please fill out this screener and
consent form
<https://northwestern.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_etSLO6UsrgelpmR>.
Additionally, Feel free to reach out to me at madd...@u.northwestern.edu if
you have any thoughts and suggestions.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Jim Maddock

***

Study Title: Characterizing Existing Practices for Identifying and
Mitigating Knowledge Gaps
PI: Darren Gergle
IRB Study #: STU00212033