Hello,

The Research team [0] at the Wikimedia Foundation hosts monthly Office
Hours [1] as a way to connect with researchers, answer questions, and share
updates. To improve the impact and accessibility of our sessions, we invite
you to share your feedback in a brief optional survey [2]. We estimate that
it will take about 5-10 minutes to complete. We welcome your input even if
you have not attended Office Hours. If you prefer to not respond via Google
form, you can provide your feedback via email. We will accept responses
until April 15, 2022.

Emily, on behalf of the Research team

[0] https://research.wikimedia.org/

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Research/Office_hours