Dear all,
I thank you for your contributions to Scientometrics. We are launching a new
topic collection in Frontiers in Research Metrics and Analytics. It is entitled
"Linked Open Bibliographic Data for Real-time Research Assessment". We will be
dealing about how we can use open knowledge graphs involving bibliographic
metadata such as Wikidata to provide a real-time research evaluation service.
We will be honoured if you can contribute to the Collection. Further details
about this topic collection can be found at
https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/34449/linked-open-bibliographic-data-for-real-time-research-assessment.
 Accepted article types for our collection can be easily found at
https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/research-metrics-and-analytics#article-types.
 The deadline for providing an abstract is 06 June 2022 and the one for
providing the full text of the research work is 05 August 2022. The articles
will be open access and this will require fees as explained at
https://www.frontiersin.org/about/publishing-fees. Please feel free to contact
us if you need further information about the Collection.
Yours Sincerely,
Houcemeddine Turki