Hi Morten,

Thank you for sharing this! I was not aware of this project and it seems it
does exactly what I need.

That said, I remember now that the dataset I was thinking about covered not
just the protection log but also other log actions (like deletions, etc.).

Best,

*Giovanni Luca Ciampaglia* • Assistant Professor
University of Maryland • College of Information Studies (iSchool)
glciampaglia.com • ischool.umd.edu