Hi all,

You can now read Research Report No 7 at https://research.wikimedia.org/
<https://research.wikimedia.org/report.html>

report.html <https://research.wikimedia.org/report.html>. The report
captures the work of the Research team [1] and our

formal collaborators [2] from July through December 2022, updates about our

team, events, and more.

We hope you enjoy reading parts or all of the report and find it helpful.

If you prefer to print the report, ctrl+p/cmd+p are your friends.

We’d like to call your attention to a few community items in the report
that may be of particular interest:

   -

   The Research Fund submission deadline is December 16 [3]
   -

   Our December Research Showcase is taking place today and is focused on
   the Research team’s work with the research community over the last year [4]
   -

   We welcome WMF-RAY Submissions until February 6 [5]
   -

   We are bringing back Office Hours in January with a new format [6]

Best,

Emily, on behalf of the WMF Research team

[1] https://research.wikimedia.org/team.html

[2] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Research/Collaborators

[3]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Programs/Wikimedia_Research_%26_Technology_Fund/Wikimedia_Research_Fund