Thanks for this, Shani. It came just at the right time as African
librarians began a journey into Wikidata. I will share the link with
participants in AfLIA's Wikidata course.

Thank you.

Nkem E. Osuigwe PhD CLN
Human Capacity Development & Training Director,
African Library and Information Associations & Institutions(AfLIA)
P.O.Box BC 38, Burma Camp, Accra, Ghana.
*neosui...@aflia.net <neosui...@aflia.net>  *
*drnkemosui...@gmail.com <drnkemosui...@gmail.com>*

*nkemek...@ymail.com <nkemek...@ymail.com>*
*Website: www.aflia.net <http://www.aflia.net>*
Facebook /Twitter /Instagram

*"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster
horses." - Henry Ford.*
*"**Knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while
imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know
and understand" - Albert Einstein*