Hi all,

We are excited to invite you to the *10th edition* of Wiki Workshop on *May
11, 2023 *(starting 12:00 UTC).

We are putting an engaging program for this year's special edition. Thanks
to many of you, we have received more than 60 research submissions, the
largest in the history of Wiki Workshop. :) We are gradually posting
content on https://wikiworkshop.org/2023/ but until then:

We hope that you decide to join us for this year's edition. *To register*:
Please go to (privacy statement for pretix [0])
https://pretix.eu/wikimedia/wikiworkshop2023/ . This year's event is free
of charge and held virtually.

We look forward to connecting with many of you on May 11th.

Best,
Leila, on behalf of Wiki Workshop 2023 organizers [1]

[0]
https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Legal:Wiki_Workshop_Privacy_Statement
[1] https://wikiworkshop.org/2023/#organization