Qgil created this task.
Qgil added a subscriber: Qgil.
Qgil added a project: Code-Review.
Qgil changed Security from none to none.

TASK DESCRIPTION
  One day, Diffusion will feature all the repositories available at
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org today. There are different ways to do this, and we
need to choose one.

  * When:  We probably want to do this progressively as opposed to all repos at
once. Starting with a selection of brave, non-mission-critical  projects, and
continuing moving repos until we are done.
  * How: is this task performed with manual work only or is there some software
that we need to create or reuse?
  * Read-only vs Differential: do we tie new repos available with the code
review migration, or is there a point in offering Diffusion to browse read-only
repositories as well?

  {T560} should feature a bunch of repos, but having all of tem is not required
at all (this hasn't been discussed throughout, feedback welcome). However, by
the time we deliver the PoC, we should have an agreed plan to execute this task.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T616

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, Aklapper