Qgil created this task.
Qgil claimed this task.
Qgil added a subscriber: Qgil.
Qgil added a project: Bugzilla-Migration.
Qgil changed Security from none to none.

TASK DESCRIPTION
  >>! In T572#9466, @Qgil wrote:
  > What about this:
  >
  > * Send now an email to all Bugzilla users in the lines of "ACTION REQUIRED:
JOIN PHABRICATOR", explaining that this is how you will have your Bugzilla
history migrated to Phabricator on the launch date.
  > * Send a second and last email to all Bugzilla users as we have a date
confirmed, telling them the details about dates when the service will be down
and a reminder about JOIN PHABRICATOR NOW, IT TAKES ONE MINUTE.

  After agreeing on the idea (T572), Quim can draft the emails and get them
reviewed. Then @aklapper could send them on the dates agreed.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T618

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, jeremyb, Aklapper