Qgil added a comment.

We can create a project today, yes. However, perhaps you can skip the "not
visible" part? It's the tasks which are visible or not, and currently we don't
have a setup that would allow you to setup private tasks that only you could
access (while this is technically possible, it is not clear to me how far can
you go wthout an admin helping you setting permissions for every task and every
member of the team?

I would say: if you want to play with real tasks, please create them here as
visible, just like anybody else. If you want to make a fictional exercise just
to learn, then it is better to use http://phab-01.wmflabs.org , where we can
make you admin, and you can do whatever you want.

Also, "core-team", really? Nobody will discover that project by that name. I
would recommend "MediaWiki" set as a team project, and from there other regular
projects can be created as components.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T649

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, Awjrichards, Aklapper