Qgil added a comment.

"squash email"?

I still think the main purpose of the preview is to demonstrate how Bugzilla
reports look after being converted into Phabricator tasks automatically. This
could be done without opening registration.

A second goal is to show how tasks and comments look before and after being
claimed, something that could be demonstrated wit Andre's account, since he has
enough activity to choose from. We could add a handful of prolific and well
known users, if needed. Still, we could avoid opening registration for
everybody.

A this goal could be to test how fast is the script processing bugs, which
could give us an idea of how long will the actual migration take, and how
reliable is the script. This doesn't require opening registration either.

BUT I don't have a strong opinion, and if you want to test more aspects, this
is welcome. I'm just trying to agree on the expectations for this preview so we
don't end up doing more work than needed.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T552

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: chasemp, Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, Qgil, Aklapper, Liuxinyu970226, jeremyb