Qgil added a comment.

The current defaults (totally negotiable) are defined at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Help#Requesting_a_new_project

If a team needs something different, then they should specify it when
requesting the project. Note that, specially now that we are starting, most
teams will not know what they need or want. For instance, we have seen how many
new project owners think that defining a project "visible only to team members"
will make the related tasks visible only to them, which is not true.

We are creating more teams, and this is just the beginning. From now on, let's
stick to the process (including myself, who not always has followed it), and
let's improve it if needed.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T682

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Qgil
Cc: wikibugs-l, atgo, chasemp, Qgil, jeremyb, Aklapper