Aklapper added a comment.

[off-topic I guess]

>>! In T763#15165, @Qgil wrote:
> I see that a #Bug_Report tag exists.

If there was such a tag in here, then there isn't anymore (I don't know the
story behind).
IMHO it is //good// that the tag is gone if we don't plan to bikeshed on types
of tickets.
From the top of my head I could offer anomalies, bugs, defects, errors, faults,
failures, flaws, glitches, gripes, incidents, problems; feature requests,
enhancement requests; or criteria such as crashers, refactoring/code cleanups,
specification changes, test case issues, performance issues, security issues,
documentation updates. And that's only software development.
Personally I don't believe that such categorizations help anybody to find or
filter anything because personal criteria differ (the classic: "is it a bug or
a feature request?") hence I believe in personal notification filter rules
based on individual needs / interest in projects.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T763

REPLY HANDLER ACTIONS
  Reply to comment or attach files, or !close, !claim, !unsubscribe or !assign
<username>.

To: Aklapper
Cc: wikibugs-l, Chad, Qgil, chasemp, Aklapper, mmodell, jeremyb, Legoktm, Revi,
jeremyb-phone, MZMcBride