Hi,

I'd like to return to the naming consistency topic, taken into account
that the Wikidata project chose deliberately names like
Wikibase/Wikibase client to identify their extension, people will get
confused by [1] no matter what and assume that [1] extension is
related to the Wikidata project when in fact it isn't.

[1] http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/Wikidata/

Cheers,