On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 13:23:02 +0100, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
Heya folks :)

What a week! Here's your summary of what happened over the last week
around Wikidata.
You can find the wiki version at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikidata/Status_updates/2012_11_02

Hi Lydia,

thanks for the updates, and, in particular, for accomodating my suggestion for the first 1K list. It is fun to know that the first on was Universe, that four out the first ten had their headers in a language different from English, and that #13 is Triskaidekaphobia (it was obviously done on purpose, but I am not sure how - was the wiki at that moment not yet public? I registered on smth like 7:30, and then the 200s were already filling up, if I remember correctly).

Cheers
Yaroslav