Automatically copying over infoboxes is something I don't advise. Unlike
current infoboxes, which are rarely sourced, every point of data on Wikidata
should be DIRECTLY and INDIVIDUALLY sourced. We can use the same source 37
times, but each bit of information that would ordinarily have a field on an
infobox needs to have its own source, we can't just say "everything on this
page is from XXXX". If we do automatic importing, it's going to be an uphill
battle from day one to source things.