Hi,

2012/12/6 Erik Moeller <e...@wikimedia.org>:
> I'm curious what folks here think about making some noise about the
> two most recent additions to the Wikimedia family around January or
> February. Wikivoyage is still finishing up the beta phase (image
> transfers, logo import etc.) this month, and Wikidata isn't live as a
> repository yet -- but we could set a target date that would work for
> both projects.
>
> <snip>
>
> Thoughts?

Great idea, but isn't it a bit premature for Wikidata? Right now we
only have interwiki links (and an awesome community :) ), which I fear
isn't enough for newcomers to understand how critical this new project
is. Once phase 2 is live, however, this would make sense without any
doubt.

Best regards,

--
Jérémie