ON COORDINATES:

a) what you describe is more specific than a geolocation (which may be
expressed by other means than coordinates). I suggest to give the data
type the more specific name:

geocoordinates

b) with respect to precision: I don't understand the reasoning to
stick this to degrees. Since we are describing locations on an
ellipsoid, the longitude to distance and latitude to distance
conversions are different, and they are different for different points
on earth. See example on en.wikipedia, a minute at equator is 1843
versus 1855 m.

In practice the potential location error will be given in a distance
measure. You want to convert it to degrees in a highly complex
conversion. Why? The back conversion will usually be non-ambiguous
(since the backconversion will always describe an ellipsis rather than
a circle).

c) Furthermore, as before, I believe that precision and accuracy will
usually both contribute to the error your are interested in and which
is typically described in geolocations having a +/- addition.

I suggest to replace precision with
errorradius
or
uncertaintyradius
or
uncertaintyInMeters

which would be the great circle distance. To somewhat simplify, the
unit could be fixed to m.

Here is some work done in our area (biodiversity):
http://code.google.com/p/darwincore/wiki/Location

The term there is http://terms.gbif.org/wiki/dwc:coordinateUncertaintyInMeters

d) the correct name for "globe" is "Geodetic datum" or "geodetic
system" (which is more than the globe). See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geodetic_system or
http://terms.gbif.org/wiki/dwc:geodeticDatum. WGS 84 (as a wikidata
item) is a valid geodetic datum or system. Both terms are equally
correct. "Globe" is not correct.

Gregor