I'm talking about this points from the previous email:

> The Special:ItemByTitle is not useful because of several reasons:
>
> 1. it is not obvious that by clicking "Item by title" you get a search > 2. the search box is calles 'Page', the headline is 'Item by title' and it searches for something called 'Label'
>     3. the box for Language is called site
>     4. you haveto enter a language before searching for a title
> 5. you only get one result or nothing (I expected a list of all Items with the given label in the given language)

LB

Am 19.01.2013 15:20, schrieb Lydia Pintscher:
On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Lukas Benedix
<bene...@zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
Here is my recomendation for the ItemByTitle-Specialpage:

     // Special pages
     'special-itembytitle' => 'Search Items by Label/Title',
     'wikibase-itembytitle-lookup-fieldset' => 'Search',
     'wikibase-itembytitle-lookup-site' => 'Language/Code:',
     'wikibase-itembytitle-lookup-page' => 'Label/Title:',
     'wikibase-itembytitle-submit' => 'Search',
Hmm I am not sure I understand. Let's talk about it when you're in the
office the next time?

Cheers
Lydia