On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Amir Ladsgroup <ladsgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is exact time of the next deployment (it and he)?

We can't give a definite time unfortunately. Previous deployments were
done in the late evening UTC. If everything goes as planned it'll be
similar again.

> And what time you think is best to disable interwiki bots?

That's really up to the individual community. You could do it at some
point on Wednesday but you could also wait and do it a few days later
(which would probably mean some of them will put links back that an
editor removed already).

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Wikidata