Hi mediawiki developers,

We (Google) are trying to maintain our internal mirror of
wikidata.orgup-to-date in real-time, so that our indexing pipeline can
get latest
interlanguage information in real-time.

I noticed wikidata.org is also powered by standard MediaWiki software,
where standard query api to a specific revision works, e.g.
revision query:
http://www.wikidata.org/w/api.php?action=query&prop=revisions&format=xml&rvprop=content&revids=6748137&revids=6748137
 and
recentchanges:
http://wikidata.org/w/api.php?action=query&list=recentchanges&format=xml&rcnamespace=0&rcprop=userid%7Ccomment%7Cflags%7Ctimestamp%7Ctitle%7Cids%7Credirect

My questions are:

   - Are the APIs above ("action=query&prop=revisions" and
   "actioon=query&list=recentchanges") the supported way to retrieve
   wikidata.org in realtime?
   - Is there any document about the json format in response? It looks to
   me that "links" are about interwiki/interlanguage links (or sitelinks in
   wikidata.org's terminology), but I feel more comfortable if I see some
   official document about this.
   - There are some ids like "dewiki", "enwiki" etc, which I guess can be
   interpreted to corresponding languages "de", "en" respectively. But is
   there a reliable map from these *wiki to the language code? And some are
   even using 3-letter prefix, e.g. gotwiki, xmfwiki.

Thanks

--
Jiang BIAN

This email may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to
the wrong person.  Thanks.