Hey

On 04/06/2013 03:16 PM, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Marco Fleckinger
<marco.fleckin...@wikipedia.at>  wrote:
So, is this a bug or will it simply take a while, until the page will be
rerendered on the squid?

A purge of the page (adding ?action=purge to the URL) fixes it. The
issue is that the dispatch lag is too large at the moment. It should
be at only a few minutes ideally but it seems it is still catching up
on the massive botrun from a few days ago:
http://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:DispatchStats  When this is at a
few minutes as it should be then the page gets purged automatically
and links show up almost immediately.

This was kind of solution I also thought of. I didn't do it, because I was unsure if it's a bug.

Cheers

Marco