My bot started his task. All items with pages to disambiguation pages and
pages to none disambiguation pages will get reported to:
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Sk!dbot/disambiguation_page_conflict

The nl community did a good job there are currently none (my bot scanned
allready all articles starting wit 1 to Be). But there are other Conflicts
meanly: same desciriptions and same labels at two items. These get reported
to https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Sk!dbot/conflict many of the
conflicts are because the items should be merged or because someone removed
a sitelink but did not correct/removed the label. It would be nice if other
would help working on this list. If a conflict gets fixed you should delete
it from the list.

Sk!d