On 07/08/13 10:20, Magnus Manske wrote:
I could offer an interface:
https://toolserver.org/~magnus/thetalkpage/
<https://toolserver.org/%7Emagnus/thetalkpage/>

Yes, Magnus, I would also have suggested this next :-)

Mingli, inspired by Magnus' demo, we have indeed been talking about such QA interfaces to Wikidata a bit already. But as you also note, there is still a lot to be done for this to work. I agree that reasoning will play an important role for this (because we don't want to store all "grandfather" relations in Wikidata when they can be inferred easily). We are also in contact with NLP people regarding generic language interfaces ("understanding" questions instead of indexing generated questions). A number of groups have been doing work in this area using DBPedia or Yago, but Wikidata adds new challenges due to the more complex data model.

Markus

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Mingli Yuan <mingli.y...@gmail.com