So is there a spec about the stable external format?

If you could include a version number of the format used by the data, it
will be much easier to write compatible code and/or notice the changes
immediately.

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 3:24 AM, Daniel Kinzler <daniel.kinz...@wikimedia.de

--
Jiang BIAN

This email may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please
erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it went to
the wrong person.  Thanks.