Hi all,

Welcome to the Wikimaps designer & developer online meeting in 2 days!

Here's the link to the conference:
http://videoconf.wikimedia.ch/bigbluebutton/create.jsp?action=invite&meetingID=Wikimaps+December+meeting

And here is the time (some errors corrected)
Tuesday 3 December

8:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time = UTC-08:00)
11:00 EST (Eastern Standard Time = UTC-05:00)
16:00 GMT
17:00 CET (Central European Time = WAT West Africa Time = UTC+01:00)
18:00 EET (Eastern European Time = Central Africa Time = UTC+02:00)
21:30 IST (Indian Standard Time = UTC+05:30)

Sign up or show up!
http://wmfi.muistio.tieke.fi/wikimaps-online-1

See you on Tuesday!

Best regards,