Hi Daniel,

we use the normal search as soon as more results are requested than we could
find and extend the result with properties only found by the search.

Christian

On 03.02.2014 14:28:29, Daniel Kinzler <daniel.kinz...@wikimedia.de> wrote:
Hey!

Only now catching up ofter some travel. This is working pretty nicely. One
question though:

> 3. When there are no (more) suggestions available at some point, a normal
> search
> considering all properties is used as a fallback

So, if there are 3 mathing suggestions, but a normal search would return 5 more
matches, are these combined? Or is the normal search only triggered when there
are *no* matching suggestions?

Btw, it would be nice to highlight the search term/prefix in the suggestion
window, but that has nothing to do with the suggester as such... I suppose that
would be a feature of the basic entity selector.

-- daniel

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.