Am 25.02.2014 22:03, schrieb Lydia Pintscher:
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 9:07 PM, David Cuenca <dacu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just noticed about it! Yesterday I took me almost 5min and many "unresposive
>> script errors" to load Russia, now it is under a minute of computer freeze
>> :)
>> https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q159
>>
>> Not optimal but definitely a big leap forward. Great work!
>>
>> Still curious about progressive loading (at least for big items).

To clarify: the problem is not loading data, but initializing widgets. The
browser isn't waiting for the server, it's frantically running in circles trying
to get all the JS widgets set up. Which, of course, we should avoid. We are
working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-- daniel

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.