Hi all!

Really excited to start playing with Wikidata! :)
Please tell me if my question doesn't belong here or if it has already been answered elsewhere.

I added P131:Q2874 (is in the administrative-territorial entity:Urban Community of Lyon) to a batch of communes: Q387460 for instance.
But while I can find this new statement on communes pages, I couldn't find this information on Q2874's page: is there a widget to display "Wikidata items linked to this item"?
Something like "Q2874 is linked as P131 for Q387460, Q..."

Thanks in advance!

--
Maxime Lathuilière
Zorglub27