Am 10.03.2014 15:53, schrieb P. Blissenbach:
> If you read linguist literature, you'll find no clear cut definion of
> "lexeme" across all languages (nor "word" for that matter), you will find
> that relating lexemes of different languages per their semantic values (vulgo
> "translation") can be extremely difficult, and you will find lots of edge
> cases ("1" being a lexeme of many languages? Or none at all?) -- so coming to
> a workable solution about the meaning of "lexeme" and relations between
> labels and lexemes, and their possible other properties should be worth our
> while.

In that context - Purodha, what's your take on the Wiktionary proposal
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Wiktionary>? I'm curious what you think
of it. We briefly talked about this kind of model in Amsterdam last year - I
hope the proposal is what you hoped for, at least roughly :)

-- daniel

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.