On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:11 PM, Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk>wrote:

> What does this have to do with AfC?
>
> Indeed, nowhere in your post do you mention AfC, once.

Because there is no difference between creating an article through
enwiki-AfC or creating an article on any of the other 270+ language
editions of WP. The general requirements are a simple interface and a
streamlined workflow. If later you want to re-package it as "AfC" or
anything else it is up to you, it doesn't affect the real problematic.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 7:09 PM, Dimitris Kontokostas <jimk...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Actually there is a lot of work done in this regard.
> We map Wikipedia templates to the DBpedia ontology [1] and already started
> marking equivalent properties to Wikidata (see [2] [3])

Dimitris, I meant integrating the mapping info into the WP template data
itself. Anyhow, thanks for the lead, maybe you could post it on the
"Wikidata:Infobox_mappings" page too? It might simplify their work.

Thanks,
Micru