Hi all and apologies for cross-posting if you're on the wikitech list,

My name is Helen Halbert and I'm applying for the Outreach Program for
Women in free and open source software <https://gnome.org/opw/>. I'm hoping
to complete an internship with Wikimedia, specifically working in Wikidata
outreach with Lydia Pintscher as my mentor.

A draft of my application can be found here to the program:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Feed_the_Gnomes_-_Wikidata_Outreach
A direct link to the full proposal for my Wikidata outreach project is
here:
http://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xz_2Biohj9yZHzfZKDq004yJcC2Rg6mA8LlvnRMxSnA/edit

Feedback from the Wikidata community is more than welcome and very much
encouraged - I can't promise that I will be able to reply or respond in
turn before submission this Wednesday (March 19) but will do my best. Feel
free to comment within the Google doc proposal, e-mail me off list, or
catch me on my talk page (I am user
thepwnco<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:Thepwnco>
)

much thanks for your time and consideration.

cheers,
Helen