I started my bot<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Dexbot>on:
P31 (instance of), P21 (gender), P19 (place of birth), and P20 (place
of death)

I also wrote the code to import dates of birth and death but I'm not
running it yet because there is one important question: What is the
colander model you use as date of birth and death? in some places Gregorian
wasn't common until 1912 so I can't add these dates before 1912 because the
bot can't be sure about calender model of these dates

Best

On Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 3:32 PM, Luca Martinelli
<martinellil...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Il 27/apr/2014 12:59 "Federico Leva (Nemo)" <nemow...@gmail.com> ha
> scritto:
>

> > David Cuenca, 27/04/2014 12:21:
> >
> >> @Nemo, Apper: Do you think you could import that data into the wd-repo
> >> AND make use of it via an inclusion template?
> >

> > The Italian Wikipedia has a track of early adoption of Wikidata as a
> source. Almost everything that was added to Wikidata was immediately put
> into use (most recent big example, I think, the {{interprogetto}}). It
> wouldn't take long before {{bio}} starts using the data once it's available
> (probably days or weeks), it's been discussed several times and nobody
> appeared to dislike the idea.
>
> If I'm not mistaken, there are (or were) already some experiments going on
> with {{Bio}} using data from Wikidata, possibly for the image field.
>
> Anyway, if Amir (thanks!) is really going to upload that data, nobody is
> preventing us from trying to make an experiment on large scale. I'll talk
> with the Italian community about it.
>
> L.

Amir