See
Wikidata:Requests_for_comment/How_to_classify_items:_lots_of_specific_type_properties_or_a_few_generic_ones%3F#Subproperty_of

for a discussion of a 'subproperty' relation. where a property can have a
statement that it is a 'subproperty' of another property and the query
engine could search on a property, including all of it's subproperties.

Joe

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Fredo Erxleben <fredo.erxle...@tu-dresden.de