On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 1:47 PM, Marco Fleckinger
<marco.fleckin...@wikipedia.at> wrote:
> On 05/16/2014 10:08 AM, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
>
>> Does a tool already exist that syncs watchlists across our wikis?
>

> I saw such a tool, but unfortunately do not remember it any more. It was an
> external solution, the way authentication was also a problem, AFAIK. There
> is a discussion going on, you can find more on [[w:en:Wikipedia:Global
> watchlist]].

This is a bit different though from Global Watchlist I think. What
it'll give us is one watchlist that will show us changes from all
watched articles across all wikis, right? What I'm thinking of is
this: I am watching the item on Berlin on Wikidata. I then want this
tool to also add the articles for Berlin on German and English
language Wikipedia and Wikivoyage to my watchlist without me having to
do this manually. Changes on all of them would then show up on my
future Global Watchlist.

Cheers
Lydia

Product Manager for Wikidata