Hi, Gerard, I don't understand, As needed for what ?
In your example it is enough to retrieve all the territorial entities a
location is in.

But let's say I want to get the administrative territorial organisation of
France (Wikipedias probably ), I mean like "france is divided in regions,
regions are divided in departments, and so on), for example, do we have
enough in your model ?

I propose to add to the classes like <French Region> for example an
"instance of" claim that states <French Region> instance of <French
administrative division type> to reflect that in Wikidata.

Then if I want to know how france is administratively divided, I query all
the instances in that class.

This is a complement to <Pays de la Loire> instance of <French region> for
example.