On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM, David Cuenca <dacu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Considering how hard is to please everyone I think it is a good start. The
> color scheme is much better than the "omg-this-is-so-depressing" grey that
> we have right now. And the picture plus the boxes look like they have the
> right size. I'm not so sure about the statements size, but if they can be
> shown collapsed, ok.

Thanks! :)

> As Thomas I also miss a collection of all references in a box on the right
> that could be drag and dropped on any item.

Can you make a simple mockup of what you have in mind?

> And some sorting options, like alphabetical, by property number, or some
> other basic property sorting (metadata properties on top).

*nod*

> The only thing I'm not convinced about is the edition of label/alias
> statements. Labels/aliases should be edited as statements so we can have
> more variety and add qualifiers and references to them.

I really don't want us to add this additional complexity at this
point. We're trying really hard to make editing friendlier and easier
to understand. I think this would go in the opposite direction.

Let's move the discussion to
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:UI_redesign_input please.

Cheers
Lydia