Hey :)

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Bohdan Melnychuk <bas...@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want the subject's mailing list to be translatable and delivered the same
> way as it's with Tech news. I've asked about it on it's subscription page's
> talk page and faced there Lydia, who doesn't believe that there would be any
> volunteers (except for me in the current point) to translate it.

It's not that I don't believe we can find volunteers. I just want us
to have a handful of people who say they're willing to help before we
get people's hopes up high about being able to receive the newsletter
in their language.
When we have that handful I am all for it :)

> So if you would like to translate the newsletter when it would be set to be
> possible, could you leave a note in
> [[:m:Talk:Global_message_delivery/Targets/Wikidata#Multilingual
> distribution]] about your willing so we get Lydia convinced :) Poking
> friends who may do it is welcome as well ;)
>
> Also it would be nice if Odder or/and Guillom leave a note about technical
> side of such delivery the same way as the latter was so kind to leave in
> Education newsletter's talk :)

That'd be great yes.

Cheers
Lydia