Hi Micru and glad to meet you,

On 8/16/14, 2:00 PM, wikidata-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org wrote:
Hi Marco,

Thanks for getting in touch. Looking at the list there seems to be many
wrong mappings.
Sure, the list should be the result of the first automatic matching attempts and currently the only human validator is the GSoC student.
Is there any way that we can collaborate to increase the number of matches
or does it have to do with qualifiers?
Of course, and we definitely should collaborate!
Both the Wikidata and the DBpedia communities can strongly benefit from each other.

The DBpedia ontology is based on a wiki as well, i.e., the mappings wiki [1]. All you have to do is to create an account and request editor rights on our mailing list [2] (please subscribe first).
And do you plan to document 1:1
matches on your OntologyProperty namespace?
Sure, we will add an 'owl:equivalentProperty' assertion pointing to the matching Wikidata property.

BTW, it should be partially implemented for classes too, e.g. 'Person' [3].
This is reflected in the data. See for instance the 'rdf:type' property in this Italian chapter example [4], which has links to Wikidata classes.
Cheers!

[1] http://mappings.dbpedia.org
[2] dbpedia-discuss...@lists.sourceforge.net
[3] http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/OntologyClass:Person