On 19.08.2014 13:34, David Cuenca wrote:
Markus, is this related with the idea of creating a database of
automatically inferred statements that you presented some time ago?

I guess it is related, yes. Although currently I am first focussing on efficient query answering -- inference will come after that :-) Whether one stores the results in a database or not is an implementation detail, btw., that is maybe not essential for a user.

Oh, and of course all of this seems to be rather off-topic for the current subject "Commons Wikibase" :-) All that is relevant there has already been said I guess ("many categories could be expressed by queries to improve results; a gentle, community-led transition will be possible and preferred; categories won't be switched off just because Wikidata is switched on").

Cheers,

Markus

Cheers,
Micru

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:30 PM, Markus Krötzsch
<mar...@semantic-mediawiki.org <mailto:mar...@semantic-mediawiki.org>>