Hi All,

      I have joined the development team of the ProteinBoxBot (
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User:ProteinBoxBot) . Our goal is to make
Wikidata the canonical resource for referencing and translating identifiers
for genes and proteins from different species.

Currently adding all genes from the human genome and their related
identifiers to Wikidata takes more then a month to complete. With the
objective to add other species, as well as having frequent updates for each
of the genomes, it would be convenient if we could increase this throughput.

Would it be accepted if we increase the throughput by running multiple
instances of ProteinBoxBot in parallel. If so, what would be an accepted
number of parallel instances of a bot to run? We can run multiple instances
from different geographical locations if necessary.

Kind regards,

Andra